5/14/09

What's In Store

I guess seeing as this is my first post, it'll also be my "What's In Store" post.

I am not perfect. Expect spelling mistakes, grammar mistakes, and a stream of conciousness that is all my own. If you dislike it, I don't care to hear about it. I only want constructive criticism if you feel the need to criticize. I, for one, make it a point to not judge. I merely observe.

Which comes to what my blog is about and all that exciting stuff. I'm going to try and post something as often as I can. There will be times when I'll post everyday or even many times per day, and there will be times where I'll post once a month. Simply depends on where I am in my life and how busy I am.

My blog is my observations and my feelings. It'll be about my day, how I felt that day, who I talked to, what current events are affecting me, etc.

I'm a multi-faceted individual. I'm not going to pretend I'm one thing and only blog about that one thing. I will do whatever.

Thanks for reading my stream of conciousness.

A.J.

No comments:

Post a Comment